The journey through infertility can potentially affect every area of your life, including work, finances, marriage, relationships with family and friends, sex and spirituality. Research showed people with infertility reported higher levels of stress than people with cancer or HIV.
– From Conquering Infertility by Alice Domar, Ph.D.
Sharing your journey with a counselor is healing. Talking helps you feel validated and less isolated. Expressing your emotions and getting support for your grief allows you to navigate the roller coaster of infertility without getting stuck on the ride. Learning mind/body strategies such as cognitive restructuring and meditation helps you manage stress and restore balance. You deserve a compassionate journey guide with insights and resources to support your path to parenthood.
Challenges may include:
- Feelings of grief, sadness, anxiety, shame, depression, isolation
- Unsuccessful cycles
- Pregnancy anxiety
- Postpartum anxiety or depression
- PMS or early menopause
Mind/Body 5-Session Package for Fertility and Family Building
This 5-week package offers counseling to:
• validate stressful impact of fertility challenges
• support grieving any losses
• practice coping tools to manage anxiety including breath work, meditation
• learn to restructure negative thoughts and compartmentalize worries
• improve self care